- To proudly contribute to innovative and creative game projects that gain global acclaim.
- To learn and improve from the experiences of working with passionate and exceptional talent.
Swinburne University of Technology
Bachelor of Multimedia (Games and Interactivity) and Bachelor of Science (Computer Science and Software Engineering) (2008 – 2011)
- Team Leader on Capstone Project – Unity interface tool for Client: The Voxel Agents (2011)
- Swinburne Future Leaders Program: China Study Tour – by invitation only (2010)
- Dean’s List (2010)
- Golden Key Member – International society honoring the top 15% of students
Multimedia VET Certificate III (2007)
Heathdale Christian College
Victorian Certificate of Education (1995 – 2007)
- English Award: 2007
Xitol Softworks – ZONE: The Battleground (June 2011 – Ongoing)
Adobe Photoshop, Traditional Methods, Unreal Development Kit
- Concept artist for environments, characters, vehicles.
- Practiced taking concept from silhouettes and sketches through to rendering.
- Produced orthographic and technical drawings for 3D modelers.
Anomalous Interactive – Slingshot Justice (June 2011 – July 2011)
Blender3D, SIO2 Engine
- Modeled and animated three weapons based on designer’s brief and collaboration.
- Assisted in engine troubleshooting and level design issues.
The Voxel Agents – Untitled IP (June 2010 – July 2010)
Adobe Photoshop, Traditional Methods
- Concept artist on new IP concept from Voxel Agent game designers.
- Collaborated with designers and contributed feature ideas.
- Explored genres and themes, generated mood boards and mock assets.
Academic Game Project – Insanity (January 2010 – November 2010)
Adobe Photoshop, Blender3D, Traditional Methods, Unreal Development Kit
- Managed asset production, art direction and game design for a four man game project.
- Presented game concept pitch and authored game design document to gain approval.
- Authored progress reports and delivered final build of game project.
**References available upon request**